Pregnancy test, missed period
Thanks for your query.
You do not get pregnant within two hours after sex. When intercourse takes place between 10 to 20 days of the menstrual cycle, the chances of pregnancy are high. If today is first day of your menstrual cycle, you have maximum chances of getting pregnant between 17-27 May. The first day of menstrual cycle is when bleeding is seen. If you become pregnant between 17-27 May, you will have a missed period on 07-June. Around 14-June will be time when your pregnancy kit will show positive report.
So you had had an intercourse around end of March or beginning of April, which has led to the present pregnancy.
Could you let me know the first day of your last menstrual cycle?
Waiting eagerly for your follow-up.
If the first day of your last menstrual cycle was 9 April, your fertile period was between 19-29 April.
Repeat the urine preg test again. if positive, you have become pregnant, because of intercourse during that period.
Thanks for query.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Irregular periods and pregnancy testing
- Missed period negative pregnancy test constipated
- Positive pregnancy test with period
- Pregnancy test before missed period
- Ivf pregnancy test no period
- Missed period negative pregnancy test
- Negative pregnancy test no period
- False pregnancy test but no period
- Pregnancy test during period
- Pregnancy test on period
- Blood chemistry,SGOT and SGPT levels elevated,cholesterol high
- Benign fasciculations in calves,cramps in feet,ankles,toes,Gabapentin...
- Broken ribs, medication, constipation, walking, food with roughage,...
- What is the tiny blood blisters on the top of hands?
- 18 month old crying while bowel movement,prefers standing passing stool
- Can the erection problem be solved after being operated from gynecomastia?
- Upper arm pain, lumps in inner elbow, lymphangitis, lymph node enlargement
- Information about In vitro fertilization
- Change in pulse, rhythm disorder, heart valve surgery
- How is urinary tract infection treated during pregnancy ?