Please refer the attached ECG report and advise. 67 years
This is Dr Sameer, cardiologist.
The attached ECG shows LBBB(Left Bundle Branch Block).
Presence of this in ECG needs further evaluation in form of Stress Echo.
In some patients this type of ECG is normal but that is determined only by a normal stress echo otherwise it is considered a abnormal ECG.
Thanks and take care
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Is Xarelto advisable before knee surgery?
- What causes increased heart rate and headaches?
- What causes headache, dizziness and chest discomfort while having...
- What causes sudden drop in heart rate while on Bystolic?
- What causes pain in the right side of the chest?
- What does the following TMT report indicate?
- Suggest treatment for chest pain
- What do recurrent episodes of dizziness and headaches indicate?
- What does this ultrasound report indicate?
- Suggest treatment for mild chest pain when diagnosed with AFib