Please refer attached ECG report and opine. There is no
Please refer to the detailed answer below
After reviewing the ecg image attached by you I would like to tell you that the quality of the ecg image is not good. However overall there is no significant STT changes.
But it’s advisable that the patient should get a repeat ecg done and also taking age into consideration it’s advisable to get an echocardiography done.
Hope to have been helpful.
Dr Bhanu Partap
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Is blood pressure of 131/69 a cause for concern?
- Suggest remedies for pain in the left side of the chest
- What does this lipid profile test report indicate?
- What does a calcium level of 135 indicate?
- What causes fluctuations in BP readings?
- What does this ECG report indicate?
- What causes left-sided pain in the chest?
- What causes profuse sweating post a valve replacement heart surgery?
- Suggest treatment for pain in the testicle
- Is Sotalol intake 12 hours after missing a dose advisable?