Please opine upon the ECG interpretation with further prognosis and
Q wave in inferior leads
It's sinus rhythm with normal rate, rhythm and axis. There are q waves in inferior leads suggestive of old inferior wall infarction. There are no fresh St t abnormalities seen.
So, patients need echo to confirm the possibility of old iwmi.
Hope this helps you and get back if you have any doubts.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for extreme fatigue and nausea
- What do my lab test reports indicate?
- Is an iron infusion advisable when having normal blood report?
- What causes intermittent chest pain?
- Suggest treatment for bronchospasm
- Can coumadin be taken before a thoracic aorta CTA procedure?
- What causes frequent heart palpitations during pregnancy?
- What does my angiogram result report indicate?
- Is blood pressure of 125/72 a cause for concern?
- What does my TLC result report indicate?