Please opine upon the ECG and Further prognosis
It's just sinus tachycardia
It's just sinus tachycardia. Normal rhythm and axis. No significant St t or other abnormalities seen.
So, there is sinus tachycardia and no other abnormalities. Sinus tachycardia has numerous causes and may be seen on exertion, in anxiety, hyperthyroidism, anemia etc. So, should be evaluated accordingly.
Hope this helps you and get back if you have any doubts.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for extreme fatigue and nausea
- What do my lab test reports indicate?
- Is an iron infusion advisable when having normal blood report?
- What causes intermittent chest pain?
- Suggest treatment for bronchospasm
- Can coumadin be taken before a thoracic aorta CTA procedure?
- What causes frequent heart palpitations during pregnancy?
- What does my angiogram result report indicate?
- Is blood pressure of 125/72 a cause for concern?
- What does my TLC result report indicate?