Please find below Health Guard Floater Proposal, New business. Age
Age – 56 years / male.
H/O – TB Cervical lymphadenopathy excision on May, 2017.
Koch’s April 2016, last day of treatment – 17th XXXXXXX 2018.
Attached all the documents, discharge summery and doctors certificate.
Request your opinion on prognosis and if we can give health cover
Health cover can be given.
Hi I am Dr Gopal Goel Orthopedic Surgeon.
I have gone through the details as written and the two attachments.
Mentioned hare are about biopsies and condition at discharge but there is no mention of histopathology report with reference to tissue diagnosis.
Remnant and healed lymph nodes are very common after tuberculosis in all areas particularly chest and neck- If the biopsy is clear( no active tuberculosis) then there should be no obstacle to him getting medical insurance, Tuberculosis is not a disease , on the basis of which, Mediclaim can be denied.
Thanks for the question. Please feel free to ask any other question.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for electric pulsation sensation near the shoulder blade
- What causes swelling and bruising in the knee after a fall?
- What does the following knee MRI report indicate?
- Is intramedullary nailing an effective treatment for displaced tibial...
- Suggest treatment for severe pain in the thighs
- Suggest treatment for swelling and numbness in the finger after injury
- What causes severe leg weakness and increased BP while on Amlodipine?
- Suggest treatment for swelling and bruising on top of the foot
- Suggest treatment for severe pain and muscle weakness
- What do these following MRI findings indicate?