Plaquenil,vitreous detachment.Side effect?
Thanks for your query.
Plaquenil does not cause vitreous detachment.
This drug causes changes in the pigmentary layer of macula. They cause stipling on it which later on effects the vision.
Hope I have answered your query. If you have any additional queries, I am available for follow ups.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Folliderm is it effective side effects
- Effects of diazepam side effects
- Meganeuron effects and side effects
- Effects of clofert 50 effect
- Side effect of mstrbation effects
- S numblo effects and side effects
- Effects and side effects of unienzyme
- Ambrodil effects and side effects
- Eldoper effects side effects
- Clavam effects and side effects
- Plaquenil,vitreous detachment.Side effect?
- How is eye infection in diabetics treated ?
- Optic atrophy, uveitis. Curable?
- Does cannabis have any side effect causing retina tear ?
- Can driving, swimming, flight journey and involve in sex, 10 days after...
- What are the brown patches in my eye after being hit by a soccer ball?
- Green discharge from eye, red eye, unable to open eyelid. Causes ?
- How is hypermetropia in children treated ?
- Eye pain, taken artificial tears, wear CPAP mask, have type 2 diabetes,...
- Congenital cataract in both eyes, signs of squint. First squint surgery...