Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
174 Doctors are Online

Planning for baby, stress, medication to get energy

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2000
Answered : 451 Questions
I am 34 and my wife 32..we are planning for a baby this year. however due to our work stress we are unable to relax and enjoy sex in the night ....any medicines or sprays which will reenergise us to feel fresh and enjoy sex......
In case if you can suggest some medicines or oinments for Lubrication, Longer errection and medicines which will help my wife and me to have a we have already 34-32 we are worried.
Tue, 15 May 2012 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Jagdish 4 hours later

It is very difficult to avoid work stress. But you can organize the time and spend the time for romance. If you spend more time in romance you will get different ideas. Watch visual stimulating videos which increase sex drive. Spend more time on romance I weekends. Small things which enhance interaction between partners will increases sexual stimulation. Please do not think baby planning as a goal oriented program. It surely happens when you are in love rather than stressful thoughts.

Reduce stress. Begin some kind of relaxation methods-yoga, meditation, listening soft music, breathing exercises, hot showers will relieve mind from stress. Perfumes, roses will increase libido. Perfumed condoms also increase libido.

Check the serum testosterone levels. Low levels can decrease sex drive. If the levels are low replacing testosterone hormones will increase drive.

KY Jelly is very gentle and can used for lubrication. There are medicines which increase the erections so that you can perform well. You can use them occasionally. Consult physician and get the prescription for Tadil and other kind of medicines to increase erections from physician.

If you are sexually active but unable to get children, consult doctor. Get semen analysis. Your wife also needs evaluation for not having babies. There basic tests which detects any abnormalities which might be interfering with having babies.

Good luck.

Disclaimer: The information on this email and portal is provided for general informational purposes only and SHOULD NOT be relied upon as a substitute for sound professional medical advice, evaluation or care from your physician or other qualified healthcare provider as a complete assessment of an individual has not taken place. Nothing on this email and website should be used for treating or diagnosing a medical or health condition. This is not a replacement for Doctor - patient relationship and physical examination by other qualified healthcare provider.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask a Doctor Now

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor