Planning for baby. How to treat problem of failed ejaculation during intercourse but during masturbation?

Dr. Ashish Mittal

Psychiatrist

Posted on Sat, 7 Dec 2013 in Sexual Problems
Question: Hi, i'm unable to ejaculate during intercourse but can do during masturbation. We would like to have children now. what is the solution? Presently i'm doing masturbation till the time of ejaculation and at the time ejaculation putting back to vagina. will it help? Is this problem due to masturbation which i do frequently?
Answered by Dr. Ashish Mittal 42 minutes later
Brief Answer: Stopping masturbation will help Detailed Answer: Hello, Thanks for your query. I appreciate your efforts for medical consultation in so much distress. Masturbation provide more physical stimulation to penis as you can change your grip during the act. If it is done frequently then body get habitual for ejaculation during masturbation only. Masturbation also increases ejaculation time during sex if done within few hours before sex. Apart from that stress and vitamin deficiency can also be cause of your problem. Following steps will be helpful for you: -Stop masturbation. -Avoid alcohol and smoking (if present) -Daily morning brisk walk for 30 min as it provide relaxation to body and improve sexual health by improving blood flow in all parts of body. -Start multivitamins with minerals like Cap Cobadex CZS 2 times a day. I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you. In case of any doubt, I will be available for follow ups. Wish you good health. Regards, http://bit.ly/Dr-Ashish-Mittal
Follow up: Dr. Ashish Mittal 9 minutes later
Thanks for your suggestion and i'll follow the same. One more question which i asked earlier also, Incase if i ejaculate with help of masturbation till it's about to ejaculate and finally ejaculating inside vagina by inserting. Will it help to cause pregnancy?
Answered by Dr. Ashish Mittal 5 minutes later
Brief Answer: yes Detailed Answer: Hello again, Thanks for follow up. Yes, it will help in pregnancy. Wish you good health. Regards
Follow up: Dr. Ashish Mittal 5 minutes later
But we have done this before (ejaculate with help of masturbation till it's about to ejaculate and finally ejaculating inside vagina by inserting). But there's no pregnancy. What could be the cause? Any specific steps to be followed / ensured while doing " ejaculate with help of masturbation till it's about to ejaculate and finally ejaculating inside vagina by inserting" to get pregnancy. Kindly advise.
Answered by Dr. Ashish Mittal 7 minutes later
Brief Answer: need investigation. Detailed Answer: Hello, If pregnancy do not occur after 1 year of unprotected intercourse, then evaluation of couple is needed by examination and investigation by gynecologist for infertility. Following preliminary investigations required frequently: Male: Semen analysis Female: Ovulation study and hormonal study Wish you good health. Regards