Pimple on penis. What could this be?

Dr. Guru

Posted on Fri, 29 Nov 2013 in Skin Hair and Nails
Question: I have a pimple on my penis and when I squeeze it white thing comes out but it's still solid? It's not STD because I don't have sex could it be a hair growing under the skin? I tried to pinch it with a sterilized needle but only a blood drop came out?
Answered by Dr. Guru 26 minutes later
Brief Answer: It looks healed. Don't worry Detailed Answer: Hi, Thanks for consulting HealthcareMagic! Based on the description you have given, I think that it should have been folliculitis- which is a minor infection usually occurring in the region surrounding hair follicle. However, after seeing the picture you have attached, it looks like it is healed and I do not think that you need to worry about it. Just try to avoid pinching it and maintain the are hygienic and try to avoid over sweating. Anyhow, if it has pus kind of thing again, let us know. Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if you have have any clarifications. If not, you can close the discussion and rate the answer. If you like my answers and wish me to answer in future, bring it to my attention: Dr Vasanth. Url link is as follows: WWW.WWWW.WW Wish you good health!