Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
149 Doctors are Online

Pimple-like bumps on genital skin, no pain, no urine affection. Bleeding when squeezed. What is happening?

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

Practicing since : 2005
Answered : 1391 Questions
Doctor, it is a pimple like bumps in my genital skin. it has been 6 months longs. it has no pain on that spot and no urine affection. if i squeeze it, blood is used to come out and after 2 or 3 days it starts again on the other side. i search for my problems in the google. i saw the genital herpes and read about it and it is similar to me.i shock myself what is happening to me.I consult one doctor in mail also he also said, it is genital herpes. sir i send you a attach photo of my infection . its long been 6 months, i thought after a days it will be ok. but it remains same and use to happen one by one in my genital skin. sir please send me some medicine prescription and guide me with medical care. ...........
I would be thankful to you, if you help me..............
Posted Wed, 23 May 2012 in Skin Hair and Nails
Answered by Dr. Sudarshan 1 hour later

I have gone through your photo posted by you.

The lesions described by you closely resemble viral warts. These are caused by Human papiloma virus (called HPV). However these can be other conditions also.

It is unlikely that it is herpes.

Viral warts can be treated. Prescription medicines include:
Podophyllin and podofilox
Trichloroacetic acid (TCA)

The warts may be removed with surgery, including:
Laser therapy
Surgical excision (cutting them out)
Cryotherapy with liquid nitrogen

All these should be used under supervision of qualified doctor as they are prescription drugs. Out of all the options above most efficient way to treat warts is cryosurgery and electrocautery.

A competent dermatologist would provide you the treatment. Please stay away from quacks / GPs/ online medications.

Hope I have answered your query.

If you have any further questions do not hesitate to ask them.

I will be available for follow up.

Dr Sudarshan
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Follow-up: Pimple-like bumps on genital skin, no pain, no urine affection. Bleeding when squeezed. What is happening? 1 hour later
Sir, Can I use the medicine u have given to me. when and which time I have to take the medicine. please send me in details.......
thank You.
Answered by Dr. Sudarshan 20 hours later
Thanks for writing back.
The medication that I had suggested is a prescription drug and it cannot be given on this forum. This is so as the dose needs to be carefully modified according to the severity of the problem. I would suggest you see a dermatologist who can prescribe the same for you.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask a Dermatologist

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor