Period delayed. How to take mtpill and mitoprost?
Tablet misoprostol is to be inserted vaginally after 2 days of mtpill. But you please get your pregnancy confirmed by doing serum beta hCG (human Chorionic Gonadotropin) and transvaginal ultrasound. These tablets are to be taken under supervision of a gynecologist only. These are powerful and life threatening. Please be cautious.
Hope I have answered your query. Please accept my answer in case you do not have further queries.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- How to take mtpill kit
- Discharge after taking mtpill
- How to take mtpill and misopristol
- Periods delayed after mtpill
- Procedure to take mtpill kit
- How to take mtpill and misoprost
- How to take mtpill and mesoprost
- Pains after taking mtpill
- Period delayed how to take mtpill and mitoprost
- Irregular period after mtpill
- Have l 5 injuries. Had three IVF pregnancies, failed. Is i 5 injury the...
- How fertyl m works for men having very low sperm count?
- Increasing follicle size. Need trigger shot for ovulation?
- Pregnant. Had tender breasts and felt queasy. But, symptoms stopped and...
- Took enema with enema kit. Some amount left. Is there any reason for...
- Period delayed. How to take mtpill and mitoprost?
- Can I ask to be sedated so that I can relax and get through the exam...
- Pain in throat, jumping eye lid, pain in chest, stabbing pain in...
- Ovaries hurt after an orgasm masturbation, stinging sensation. What...
- On adderall. Can it result in nagging dull pain below rib cage?