Penis size in flaccid state is 2.1" and in erect state is 5". Is this normal?

Dr. P. T. Patil

Urologist

Posted on Mon, 9 Dec 2013 in Sexual Problems
Question: Hi I have a doubt on my penis size in flaccid state it is 2.1" and in erect state it is 5" Is this a good size because i have heard somewhere that 6" is considered to be a normal size so i am afraid that my penis size small and i am not able to satisfy my girlfriend i never had sex because i m afraid that this penis size could n't satisfy my girl friend. Is girl really think penis size ? I am frequently noticing one thing when i get up from bed i find my penis is erect is there any problem behind that I have attached photo in both flaccid and erect state may have look and say is it normal ? Don't take otherwise i have confused about size and shape so please clarify my doubts
Answered by Dr. P. T. Patil 30 minutes later
Brief Answer: You have absolutely normal penis. Detailed Answer: Hello Thanks for your query.Based on the facts and photographs that you have posted I can say with confidence that you have normal penis and nothing to be worried about. As such penis of a length of 2-2.5 inches is considered to be normal in Indian Population. Please note that the length of the penis in flaccid state has no significance at all It is the hardness of the penis on erection that is important from the point of view of sexual satisfaction of a female partner. The female vagina can accommodate hard erected penis of 4-5 inches without any pain and gives enjoyable sexual satisfaction. Hope I have answered your query. If you have any more questions please feel free to ask me I shall be happy to help you . Thanks and Regards. Dr.Patil.
Follow up: Dr. P. T. Patil 13 hours later
Hello I have frequently noticed one thing that when i get up from the bed in morning i found my penis is in erect state and i think as my testicle is small hence it can't produce enough testosterone therefore i am noticing this problem? i would like to know on what basis u have said that my penis is absolutely normal i would like to know reason behind that? I think women like long penises not small penis so i am afraid that would be my sexual life satisfactory or not? i am very much confused and tensed as my penis is very thin and small it looks like a 10 year boy's penis so please clarify my doubt would i able to satisfy my girlfriend because now a days every girl habituated in porn and they wish that their partner penis would have same what they seen in porn movies .please don't take otherwise i am very much confused and tense hence this question
Answered by Dr. P. T. Patil 6 hours later
Brief Answer: I have stated the facts on looking at photographs. Detailed Answer: Hello Thanks for follow up. The morning erection is a normal phenomenon and is a good XXXXXXX which suggests that you do not have problem of Erectile Dysfunction. he length of female vagina on arousal is 6 inches in length .Hard penis of more than six inches may give pain during intercourse. I again emphasise that your penis is normal .Please note that flaccid penis has no significance as far as sexual satisfaction is concerned. Please do not get confused. Thanks and Regards. Dr.Patil.
Follow up: Dr. P. T. Patil 17 hours later
hello I have been doing masturbation from 18 years of my age and i think that was the main reason that my penis could not grow properly. why one tends to ejaculate early while doing masturbation but not in intercourse? Is there any procedure to increase girth safely without any side effect? what about testicle u haven't comment about that its indeed very small as i know it cant be increased what will i do now any suggestion please. Should i go to urologist for proper measure of penis ? Would i become a father in future as my penis is very small? Have u seen such small penis ?
Answered by Dr. P. T. Patil 5 hours later
Brief Answer: Consult qualified Urologist to get convinced. Detailed Answer: Hello Thanks for follow up. You had been indulged in masturbation since last 7 years and now facing problems related to sexual activities. First of all there is myth in a mind of common man that excessive masturbation is the reason of all sexual problems But I would like to state that it has been discussed in scientific forums all over the world and proved scientificaly that masturbation does not have any negative effect on any organ or system in the body.All the problems that you are facing now are mind related and due to anxiety. One gets early ejaculation during masturbation due excessive stimulation of genitals due to firm grip of genitals during masturbation which one does not get intra vaginal sex . There is no medicine or surgical procedure to increase the length of penis. Get your Ultrasound scanning of the scrotum done to find out the size of testicles. Consult qualified Urologist for clinical examination and to measure size of your penis and testis and get convinced by him that you have normal testis and penis and not to be worried about it. Thanks and Regards. Dr.Patil.