Penis point does not seem to be fully open. What can be done?
Also please share me the approx cost of operation, and suggest me the clinic near by Bangalore to take the operation.
Also Please confirm me about how many days to be stayed in hospital, if I undergone this operation.
Most likely you have phimosis, and will benefit from removal of the foreskin which is closing the inside of the penis. This is a common condition, and can be easily corrected by circumcision.
This can be done by any reasonably good urologist or general surgeon in Bangalore. I know a good XXXXXXX who works for Dr XXXXXXX Rao's clinic in Bangalore . You can try that centre for good results.
I doubt if it will cost beyond 0000Rs in a reasonably good nursing home or hospital in Bangalore.
Usually the procedure is done as an out-patient one, so you might need to stay for more than a few hours.
Hope I have been able to help you.
2.What kind of food I can take to improve my penis size as usual it is with 1 inch. Please give some tips on this.
3.Also i need one more info, after undergone this operation, can I do sex right or i have to be wait till its cured.
After the surgery, usually 3 - 4 weeks is the time it takes before the wound becomes healthy enough for sexual intercourse. Some people become alright within 2 weeks, while some take 6 weeks or longer, so plan your procedure accordingly. This can be discussed with the surgeon who is doing the procedure.
The same applies to the size of the penis. If you think it is too small, I suggest you show it to the XXXXXXX or endocrinologist. If they think it is not an issue, you can be reassured. If they suspect a problem, they will do some tests which will tell if there is a need for growth of penis. Many people worry about the size of penis before marriage, but most people's fears are ill founded. Hopefully, you will also have a normal marital life like most people.
All the best for your wedding.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Penis head is cold to touch. Why?
- Discomfort while urination, swollen penis after intercourse. Pain...
- Burning sensation at the tip of penis. Urine test done. Amorphous...
- Will vasectomy cause loss of attachment from the effect of semen?
- Red Jap's eye, inflamed, no pus, painful to touch, STD clear, no pain...
- Urine test done. Swelling in urethra. Abdominal pain, foul smelling or...
- Frequent urination. Prostate examination normal. Continue vesicare? Advise?
- Sharp pain in groin area near scrotum, left testicle detached from...
- Dry skin, loss of libido, erectile problems, tired, depressed. Are they...
- Exercising has reduced sexual activity. Is there any explanation to this?