Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
121 Doctors are Online
Ask a Urologist   »  

Penis hurts when foreskin is pulled back. Cause of concern?

Jun 2013
User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by
Practicing since : 2005
Answered : 2219 Questions
hai i have problem with my pennies my pennies was paining littlebit when i shake my foreskin slightly
any problem with it this is from 3 to 4 weeks i had married 2 year back only
Posted Fri, 5 Apr 2013 in Penis Problems
Answered by Dr. Sushil Kumar Sompur 29 minutes later
Hi there ~

The outer covering skin of the head of the penis, called the foreskin, can sometimes become inflamed with vigorous sexual activity or when it has undergone inflammation for any other reason like excessive masturbation or infection. I recommend that you visit with a Skin and STD specialist to make sure you do not have any venereal disease as you have not given an entire sexual history here.

I hope this helps. Take care and have a good day !
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Follow-up: Penis hurts when foreskin is pulled back. Cause of concern? 14 hours later

my patner have a infection in verginal skin irretation while sexual contact

becase of that i had a foreskin pain or venereal disease
Answered by Dr. Sushil Kumar Sompur 4 minutes later
Hi there ~

It is unclear to me what your question is? However, if your partner has been infected with a sexually transmitted disease, you would have to be investigated for any STDs of your own. Please consult a dermatologist who is also well-versed with venereology (Skin and STD) doctor or consult your XXXXXXX medicine doctor who can write the investigations you need.

Take care and have a good day !
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask a Urologist

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor