Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
149 Doctors are Online
Ask a Urologist   »  

Penis hurt, pus discharge. Normal?

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by
Practicing since : 2005
Answered : 3163 Questions
For starters I haven't had unprotected sex.ever. I have also been with the same woman for 3 years.
I accidentally pinched my penis with the toilet seat (my trousers got caught on it as I was standing up , had t sit back down to get them loose and my penis got caught between the lid and bowl) last week (embarassing) it was throbbing for a while but after that it was fine. However for the past 4 days I have been having a small amount of pus discharge in the morning (eerily similary to prior infected cut in normal areas) There is no pain (it kinda feels like a healing scab does inside sensation wise not texture), no difficulty with urination, no swelling and everything else is normal. But it is starting to worry me a bit. I don't have any money so I do not know what I should do.
Tue, 22 May 2012 in Penis Problems
Answered by Dr. Rhea Chanda 1 hour later

Thanks for the query.

There are usually 2 causes that can have symptoms like pus discharge from the penis.
First, sexually transmitted infection.
Second, inflammation of the urethra resulting in urethritis.

I suggest that you see a doctor. Because you will need to be tested for infection. Since you haven't had unprotected intercourse then the possibilities lean towards urethritis.You should have a swab test and culture.

Ultimately you should take a course of antibiotics. I suggest that you seek medical attention for the prescription.

Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask a Urologist

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor