Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
164 Doctors are Online

Passing urine while coughing. Which specialist should I consult?

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

Practicing since : 1998
Answered : 577 Questions
Pasing Urine while coughing not sure which expert to consul.
Posted Sun, 6 Jan 2013 in Liver and Gall Bladder
Answered by Dr. Rajiv goel 5 hours later
Dear Sir,

She is having stress urinary incontinence and you need to see urologist.


Rajiv goel
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Follow-up: Passing urine while coughing. Which specialist should I consult? 13 hours later

This symptoms we are seeing only post aneurysm surgeries from the last 2 years and i hope this is not serious and it's curable. Does we need to undergo some surgery?
Answered by Dr. Rajiv goel 2 hours later
Dear sir,

The symptoms are curable and usually you don't require any surgery.


Rajiv Goel
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask a Gastroenterologist

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor