Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
200 Doctors are Online

Painful ejaculation and heavy testicles. Should I be worried?

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 1995
Answered : 4036 Questions
Too much precum Pain ful ejaculation. Heavy testes.
Posted Fri, 15 Jun 2012 in Testicle Problems
Answered by Dr. Pragnesh Vachharajani 7 hours later

Thanks for posting your query.

Having pre cum depends upon the level of sexual excitement and there no standards to label it more of less.

Do not worry about that part.

Reason for painful ejaculation and heavy testes needs to be looked for.

The common reasons could be:

>Infection any where in urinary tract/urethra
>Infection in prostate/testis

You should visit a doctor/urologist and get your self examined for this. After examination, he may advise some investigations.

In case of infection you need a course of antibiotics for this.

In mean time please do following:
1. Avoid wearing tight clothes
2. Avoid unprotected sex
3. Do not apply anything locally
4. Take analgesic as per need.

I think proper examination and treatment is must.

I hope this helps.

Please accept the answer in case you do not have further queries.



Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Follow-up: Painful ejaculation and heavy testicles. Should I be worried? 9 hours later
My cousin told me about prostate massage is that possible here in the states? Also i got mad at my girlfriend cause she likes it in the butt. Could that be a possible reason why my penis does what it does. I love to ejaculate in there but is it really that dirty doc? Im sorry just asking questions.
Answered by Dr. Pragnesh Vachharajani 46 minutes later
Hi, Good to hear from you again.

Anal sex can definitely make your more prone to infection.

Your present condition may or may not be related to this act.

I have no idea about prostate message done any where. I am have my doubts also whether this will be of any use in this condition.

I think it is better that as suggested you please visit a doctor.


Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask a General Surgeon

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor