Pain in the pelvis, constipation, lump near the navel
Thanks for posting your query.
Intermittently occuring pain and constipation with a palpable lump in abdomen could be due to impaction of fecal matter in intestine, or any partial obstruction of bowel or a benign, inflammatory or malignant mass in abdomen pressing on the bowel.
So I would advise you to consult a gastroenterologist or a surgeon to examine you, investigate you with ultrasound abdomen if required and confirm the diagnosis.
I understand your dilemma and problems so as of now you may try to take a laxative like lactulose and antiflatulent digestive syrups like neopeptine or digene according to prescription by your GP to seek temporary relief from constipation.The pain should be releived after passing stools and flatus.
If it persists then you might require a prescription strength analgesic anti spasmodic tablet like dicyclomine or cyclopam for pain relief.
Also, drink plenty of water and have a regular fibre XXXXXXX diet.
Please avoid self medication and to be on safer side do get evaluated by your doctor for confirmed diagnosis.
Hope I have answered your query.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Constipation lump in abdomen
- Painful lump near anus fever had constipation
- Constipation lump above navel
- Mild pain near anus constipated treatment
- Constipation lump in throat stomach pain
- Lump by stomach from constipation?
- Constipation and white lumps in stool
- Having lump near hip bone painful constipation ovarian cyst
- Painful area below navel constipated try laxatives
- Pain in the pelvis constipation lump near the navel