Pain in testicles, frequent urination after drinking water, discomfort. Advice?
recently i got married
Thanks for your query to XXXXXXX
I will first deal with the bladder problem. U most probably have a condition called overactive bladder. The bladder tends to empty sooner than usual and the cause is not known. It is not a serous problem and can be cured with water restriction, having a toilet nearby and anticholinergic drugs for 3 to 6 months. First the doctor will do tests to look for stone or infection and only then a diagnosis can be made.
Second- the testis pain is unrelated and u need to be examined to find out whats going on, whether u have infection, mass and so on.
Both these issues can be dealt with by a urologist nearby.
Hope this answers your query, kindly get back for doubts if any.
Wishing u best health.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Pain in navel and frequent urination
- Frequent urination uti on ziproflaxin why testicles pain
- Frequent urination after a drinking binge
- Advice for painful blood accompanied frequent urination
- Pain in testicles frequent urination after drinking water discomfort advice
- Pain in testicles abdominal pain frequent urination
- Reason for stomach pain and frequent urination after periods
- Frequent urination after drinking fluids
- Pain in glans and urethra after masturbation frequent urination
- Groin pain inflamed testicle frequent urination reason
- Can medicine cure irritation of penis due to oral sex with a sex worker?
- Burning sensation while urinating,bladder pains,involuntary urination.
- Does masturbation cause problems with erection?
- Penile blood, viagra, mixed with urine, no pain
- Is there a medicine to treat GERD ?
- How can I increase my penis size and improve my sex life ?
- Foul smell in urine, on medication, rose color gel for ulcer pain,...
- Pain while urination. Infection detected. No stones in CT scan. Cure?
- Bleeding from penis, no blood in urine, CT scan normal, used to...
- Have Brown Sequard Syndrome, ejaculation affected. Taking Viagra. What...