question-icon

Pain in testicles, frequent urination after drinking water, discomfort. Advice?

Posted on Fri, 21 Sep 2012
Question: my testicles are littlebit pain , if i drink water immediatly with in 10 - 20 minutes urine will accumulate in my urine bladder , after pass the urine again urine will accumulate in my bladder with in 15-20minutes, tis problem is there past 3 years but i think it is common problem in taking water , espacilly in rainy season, but now the urine bladder and tesicle are got little bit pain , it is cause some uneasy ,,,please answer
recently i got married
Answered by Dr. G.Srinivasan (26 hours later)
Hi XXXXXXX

Thanks for your query to XXXXXXX
I will first deal with the bladder problem. U most probably have a condition called overactive bladder. The bladder tends to empty sooner than usual and the cause is not known. It is not a serous problem and can be cured with water restriction, having a toilet nearby and anticholinergic drugs for 3 to 6 months. First the doctor will do tests to look for stone or infection and only then a diagnosis can be made.
Second- the testis pain is unrelated and u need to be examined to find out whats going on, whether u have infection, mass and so on.
Both these issues can be dealt with by a urologist nearby.
Hope this answers your query, kindly get back for doubts if any.
Wishing u best health.
Dr GS

Dr. G.Srinivasan

Urologist