Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
200 Doctors are Online

Pain in scrotum, having problem in ejaculation. Is there any treatment?

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

General Surgeon
Practicing since : 1995
Answered : 2202 Questions

I am a 19 year old guy and this morning I woke up with an extremely painful feeling in my scrotum. The thing that connects the balls with the body hurt very much and It really felt as if one the balls had "dropped off" or "disconnected", as if it had snapped off. Now we're 5 hours later and it still doesn't feel ok. I tried to see if I can ejaculate, but it turns out that I am absolutely unable to ejaculate now, even with visual stimulation of you know what kind of sites. The balls didn't even "contract" or ehm... get closer to the body, which normally happens when you're about the ejaculate. Maybe I should put it like this: it felt as if the balls didn't play along anymore, as if it was just my penis that was left.

I am extremely worried, so I hope that you can tell me what happened.


Posted Mon, 13 May 2013 in Testicle Problems
Answered by Dr. Hari Charan Perigela 35 minutes later
The testis on both sides are suspended by spermatic cord which connect the testis into the abdomen.
The position of the testis will vary depending on the temperature.
The testis will not be separated from the body except in severe trauma when the cord is cut by sharp object.As there is no history of trauma,nothing to worry.
The contractions also depend on the temperature.
It is not mandatory for the testis to contract during ejaculation.
The discomfort in the scrotum can be due to many causes like infection ,torsion etc.
Please get a Colour doppler of the scrotum to confirm the diagnosis.
Till then take Antibiotic like Balofloxacin and anti inflammatory drug.
If you come back after colour doppler,i will clarify further
Nothing to worry
Wish you good health
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask a General Surgeon

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor