Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
196 Doctors are Online

Pain in right testicle, abdomen and back. Concerned, reason?

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

Practicing since : 1991
Answered : 1415 Questions
I have pain in my right testicle and lower right abdomen / back, and have for several weeks. I don't feel any lump or swelling, but I am very concerned.
Posted Mon, 18 Jun 2012 in Testicle Problems
Answered by Dr. G.Srinivasan 6 hours later
I understand your query and concern.
At your age, the pain could be due to any of the following.
1.     Infection or mass in the testis.
2. Twist of the hanging structure of the testis
3.     Stones in the urinary tract could also give rise to such referred pain.
You need to be physically examined, evaluated by ultrasound of testes and abdomen if necessary along with blood and urine tests.
Kindly consult your physician for guidance.
Hope I answered your query. Kindly get back for any further queries.
Get well soon.
DR G Srinivasan.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask a General Surgeon

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor