Pain in right arm and leg. Is it heart attack/stroke?

Posted on Sat, 7 Jul 2012 in Heart Attack
Question: pain in right arm and leg Is it heart attack/stroke ?
Answered by Dr. Praveen Tayal 5 hours later
Pain in the right arm and leg can be due to many reasons like a viral infection, myofascial syndrome, electrolyte imbalance, stroke or any circulatory problem. Proper investigations and a physical examination are imperative to find out the cause.
Please visit your primary physician for a proper evaluation and further management.
In most of the cases, such pains are due to mild causes like post viral infection weakness. In such cases the pain improves on taking mild pain killers like acetaminophen.
I hope this answers your query.
In case you have additional questions or doubts, you can forward them to me, and I shall be glad to help you out.
Please accept my answer in case you do not have further queries.
Regards.
Dr. Praveen Tayal.

Dr. Praveen Tayal

Orthopaedic Surgeon