Pain in lower right side back
Right lower back pain causes.
Hello dear, welcome to Ask a doctor service.
I read your query and here is my advice.
The main causes of pain in the lower right back may be kidney stones with or without urinary tract infection or muscle pain.
You should do a urine analysis to get checked for urinary tract infection and kidney stones. Also, an ultrasound may be necessary.
In this case drinking, lots of water is advisable. Also, you can use antispasmodic medications for pain and help the mussels relax and pass the stone out.
Another possibility is mussels pain ( pulled muscle) caused by a sudden unintended movement. In this case, rest and anti-inflammatory drugs such as Advil are needed.
Physiotherapy may help you.
Hope I have answered the question.
Let me know if I can assist you further.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes black outs. I was standing by a door
- Hello, I've been a pack a day smoker for 42
- I received some insect (ant, chigger?) about two weeks ago.
- it seems everytime I try to swallow pork meat my
- My wife has been taken entecavir for 30 days as
- I was recently hospitalized for 6 weeks after overdosing on
- I am in major pain under my right breast/ rib
- Hey doctor, I just had a question I have been
- What could a persistent cough be from along with some
- I began weaning off 50mg of sertraline 3 weeks ago.