Pain in left thigh, testicular pain, dizziness and nausea. Pain radiates form groin up to lower abdomen. Advice
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Lower abdominal pain and testicular pain
- Left calf pain and testicular pain
- Testicular pain and dizziness
- Testicular pain on left side
- Groin pain and testicular pain
- Left testicular pain after vasectomy
- Heavy lifting groin and testicular pain
- Testicular pain and feeling dizzy
- Lower back tightness and testicular pain
- Left testicular pain overuse
- May have a mild attack of gout. Red and swollen. Uric acid was slightly...
- Over weight. Having lot of hair on face. What can be wrong?
- What are the chances of getting diabetes for a person having chronic...
- Child having hair loss, unable to gain weight and sweating. Had a blood...
- Took 5 mg of propranolol. Will there be any side effects?
- Itching sensation all over body. Noticed blood under tongue. Are they...
- Having mild to moderate pain after root canal treatment. Could this be...
- Have diarrhoea and diagnosed with Cryptosporidiosis. Anything serious?
- Pain in left thigh, testicular pain, dizziness and nausea. Pain radiates...
- Taking nexium and having stomach upset. How long should I take nexium?