Pain in back. Is cold the cause & what medication?
Thanks for your query
Yes, extreme cold temperatures can cause back pain. If it is extremely severe I would advise you to seek help from an orthopedician
Meantime, examine yourself and find out if you feel weakness in your limbs, hip and knee joints and if you are able to feel temperature differences. If you are not able to perform these activities or if you have numbness, then you need to seek medical help at the earliest.
Else the following measures can be helpful:
1. Take ample rest.
2. Local heat application - You can also keep warm pads on the affected area.
3. Topical pain relievers which are available over the counter can be applied over the affected region.
4. Oral pain killer like ‘aceclofenac’ can be obtained with a prescription from your doctor. You may try this if above measures are not helpful.
Hope I have answered your query. Any other questions, I'll be happy to help. Please accept my answer if you do not have further queries.
Wish you a speedy recovery.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Pain in back is cold the cause what medication
- Cold shivers and back pain
- Pain in back drinking cold
- Cold sweat back pain
- Cold accompanied by back pain
- Cold pack for back pain
- Colds pain in back and stomach
- Back pain due to cold
- What causes cold chills lower back pain sore throat
- Back pain cold chills
- Blood test showing abnormal WBCs, neutrophils, lymphocytes, alkaline...
- Sperm test found to have very severe oligoteratozoo with severe...
- Pain in back. Is cold the cause & what medication?
- Advised for gall bladder, hydrosil and prostrate gland enlargement...
- Dizziness, pressure in ears and noise while swallowing after child...
- Blurred vision, pain & dry eyes,flashing lights in eye, menopausal &...
- Old and out of shape. Heart rate races after strenuous exercise. Use a...
- My urine really stinks. Why would this happen?
- Pain in the head, pulsing sound in ears, back pain. Serious issue?
- Sore and achy around heart. Fluctuates throughout the day. Why would...