Pain and slight popping sensation under ribcage. What could be the reason for sweaty hands and feet?

Dr. Basheer Ahamed

Diabetologist

Posted on Sat, 16 Nov 2013 in Bones, Muscles and Joints
Question: pain and a slight popping sensation under ribcage bottom left with sweaty hands and feet
Answered by Dr. Basheer Ahamed 3 hours later
Brief Answer:
History is too brief.

Detailed Answer:

History is too brief to give a valuable opinion. It would be helpful it you provide some more information like duration and onset of the symptoms. Reports of any investigation if done.

But your recently medical history of bronchitis may be significant here. Extensive cough and chest infection may be causing pain in your rib cage.

You may need Chest X XXXXXXX / CT scan of the chest to rule out pleural effusion.

Hope the answer helps you. Please let me know if there are any clarifications.

Regards.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Prasad