Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
187 Doctors are Online

PCOD, hoping to conceive. What can I do?

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

Infertility Specialist
Practicing since : 1982
Answered : 22 Questions
Hi, I suffer from PCOD and am hoping to concieve in the near future. What else can I do that can help me concieve.
Posted Tue, 2 Oct 2012 in Infertility Problem
Answered by Dr. Aniruddha Malpani 55 minutes later

Thank you for your query.

I would need more information to help you better
On what basis was this diagnosis made ?

Are you overweight ?
Has your husband's sperm been tested ?

What about the status of your fallopian tubes ?

You can read more about PCOD at WWW.WWWW.WW
Could you please send me your medical details by filling in the form at
WWW.WWWW.WW so I can guide you better ?

Taking treatment at a world-class clinic will maximise your chances of success and give you peace of mind you did your best !

Treatment can be expensive, but a baby is priceless. We look forward to helping you to have a baby !

Dr Aniruddha Malpani, MD
Malpani Infertility Clinic, XXXXXXX XXXXXXX SBS Road, Colaba
Bombay 400 005. India
Tel: 91-22-0000, 0000, 2218 3270, 0000

Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask an Infertility Spclst

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor