PCOD, folic acid, folinic, ovacare. Pregnancy possible?
this month i had an intercourse two days once,how much possibility that am getting pregnant this month.
from past two days my breast behaving differently and my nipples are paining and while passing urine my stomach is paining,am i pregnant.
Thanks for posting your query.
Your enthusiasm for getting pregnant can be felt through your words.
You are having PCOD,in this condition multiple cysts are formed in the ovary and not rupturing.This leads to failure of ovulation and so that you can not conceive.
After treatment as you have taken, this becomes normal and you start ovulating.After that there are bright chances of you becoming pregnant.
The tablets given to you ,Ova care is said to help to increase fertility.Folic acid is given to prevent birth defects in the new born,so it is recommended to all the women who are planning pregnancy.
You had your periods on 6th July,until you miss your periods you can not go for pregnancy test.
Breast, urine changes can be seen in pregnant and non pregnant state too.
Please wait till you miss your periods.You should have intercourse on 12th to 16th day of your periods to increase chances of pregnancy.Please remain in touch with your doctor and take medicines as advised.
Wishing you all the best for getting pregnant.
I hope this answers your query,I will be available for follow up.
Good to hear from you again.
I advise you to be patient, till date medical science is yet to progress to the level that it can diagnose pregnancy even before you miss period. First indication will be positive pregnancy test that detects the hormone in urine which is produced by products of conception. You can get a faster result by Beta HCG blood test but it is not the first and perfect test.
You have been asked to wait till 6th August as you will complete a month by then.
You can continue your routine as per your wish, no special precautions are needed. You do not need to make any special efforts, just as advised keep relation with your partner in the middle of the cycle.
Please keep clam and have faith in god,you will conceive and have baby. The symptoms of pregnancy start as the hormones increase in the blood. So it is unlikely you will show up symptoms now or till you miss the periods.
Wishing you best of luck,
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Folic acid dosage in pregnancy
- Folic acid pregnancy levogen
- Ovacare and folic acid for 20 days
- Folic acid dose in pregnancy
- Does ovacare tablets contain folic acid?
- Quantity of folic acid in ovacare tablets
- Pcod folic acid folinic ovacare pregnancy possible
- Folic acid in early pregnancy
- Ovacare forte and folic acid
- Folic acid pregnancy folvite
- Testicular pain,lower abdominal pain,inguinal pain
- Bleeding bump at back of head after getting hurt,nauseousness while...
- Is delayed periods post unprotected sex a sign of pregnancy?
- What dietary changes do I need to make to avoid bleeding in stools?
- What could be the cause of lump formation on the outer ear leading to pain?
- Colonoscopy, sissel polyp, bleeding, constipation
- Is it possible to analyze the patency in case of sex with multiple...
- Miscarriage, trying to conceive, ovulating, CT scan radiation, postpone...
- Rectal pressure, tail bone pain, no problem in bowels, inflammation,...
- Can the medicine applied to the anus cause side effects?