Overweight, heel pain on waking, early ejaculation. Diet to be taken?

Dr. Akhilesh Dubey

Posted on Tue, 28 May 2013 in Medicines and Side Effects
Question: am slightly overweight and not doing any exerciser as of now.
I feel pain my leg esp. in heel during the day and more so when i get up in morning. I do feel the early ejaculation. pls suggest the remedy for it. and also suggest the food i should take and avoid.
Answered by Dr. Akhilesh Dubey 49 minutes later
Hi XXXXXXX

You are slightly overweight and a known case of Hypothyroidism.

I have gone through your history, please let me know following details.
1) What is your height and weight?
2) How long you are Hypothyroid and how much Thyroxine you are taking?
3) Pain in leg is it in one or both and type of pain and is it localized or spreading to calf?
4) Early ejaculation please let me know details like how long and it continuous or occasional issue?

Please provide above details, so that I can answer in detail.

Awaiting your reply
Regards.
Dr Akhilesh Dubey M.D.

Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Vaishalee Punj
Follow up: Dr. Akhilesh Dubey 15 minutes later

1) What is your height and weight?
Weight 87 KG, Height 5.8
Since 2007, 125 mg
Pain happens in both leg ...it doesn't spread. i feel pain in putting the food down in morning esp in heels.

its last for approx 1 to 2 mins sometime earlier than that....but it last for longer when done by hand
Answered by Dr. Akhilesh Dubey 40 minutes later
Hi XXXXXXX
Thanks for your input,

You are overweight and you need to lose weight, please set small goal and if you lose 10 kg. It would be great. You must try to lose weight by diet and exercise take 1500 to 1700 Kcal/day diet and exercise to burn calories.

Take protein, avoid fried items, animal fat if you take, consume good amount of fresh fruits and green vegetable.
Please continue to take Thyroxine 125 mg and check your Thyroid Function (Free T3, Free T4 and TSH).

Your pain in heel should be due to heels and partly due to overweight, for which use spongy footwear. If troublesome, then consult an orthopedic surgeon.

Your problem of early ejaculation is more related to psychological issues, as you don't have it during masturbation. You should relax more during sex and give more time for foreplay.
I am sure this will improve but if you face it then drugs like Dapoxetine may be used.
Please consult a Sexologist or Psychiatrist for prescription.

Hope I am able to address your all concerns, if you have any doubt.
I will be available for clarification if any.

Regards.
Dr.Akhilesh Dubey M.D.