Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
198 Doctors are Online

Overweight. Feeling lazy. Facing concentration and erection problem. Any suggestion?

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2004
Answered : 1777 Questions
Hi, I am married for last 4 years. I have one year old son. I am having erection problems for last 4 months. Facing poor concentration also. I noticed change in my penis winters penis skin got cracks just line we see on lips, maybe due to masturbation and then sudden dryness in the skin after that. now that part of skin has become non-stretchable. Because of that foreskin doesn't go down. Besides that I am going thru work stress, poor concentration and bad food habits. I am 10 kg overweight and I feel lazy all the time. My mind get tired so quickly even after a few minutes of conversation I feel like sleeping. But lifestyle problems were there earlier also but i cud have proper erection. Maybe it's psychological. While watching porn i get erection but can't hold for a longer time. Even watching porn my mind doesn't stay at one place. Please suggest something. Thanks.
Posted Sun, 12 May 2013 in Men's Health
Answered by Dr. Chakravarthy Mazumdar 18 hours later

The skin of penis needs treatment first. The description seems to be Lichen Sclerosis or Local psoriatic patch. THere is a chance of Posthitis as well. All these conditions are curable when you approach Dermatologist quickly. They are non bothersome and you should quickly get treated to remove the worries from your mind that these symptoms caused. These symptoms are actually adding fuel to the fire for the existing psychological problem that you have.

You are actually doing really good. You are able to attain erection but not able to hold in long. This is extremely common once or twice for any man. You are married and able to create a progeny so it very unlikely that you have any organic problem.

As your other description says you have a lot of stress, fear poor concentration problems. I suggest you to see a Psychiatrist opinion as well. YOu should get basic lab investigations done like CBC, TSH, T3, T4 before you XXXXXXX one. You seem to be depressed on some bothering issues which may be beyond the self management strategies. It is better to XXXXXXX a Psychologist / Psychiatrist along with your wife to learn more about the problem.

You can take Tab CONFIDO by Himalaya, twice in a day after breakfast and after dinner. Please note that this will not completely solve the problem you need physical counselling and Dermatologist consultations.

Let me know other concerns.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask an Internal Med Specialist

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor