Overdose of temazepam and nitrazepam. Harmful?
Thanks for the query
Benzodiazepines are relatively safe group of drugs. You will experience drowsiness and sleepiness. I strongly recommend you not to drive, swim or be at heights. It will take about 12 hours for the drug to weane off slowly. If you have excessive sleepiness beyond this point then please see a doctor immediately.
I hope I have answered your query, if you have no further queries please accept answer
I wish you good health
Thanks for replying
I am happy I was of help. Try alternative routes as well to fall asleep like reading a book in a semi dark room.
You could write me a review as well if you have got the time.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What is the effect of overdose of temazepam
- Overdose of gardinal tablet harmful
- Nitrazepam overdose 70mg
- Temazepam overdose fatal
- Temazepam sleeping tablets overdose
- Overdose of temazepam and nitrazepam harmful
- Nitrazepam overdose how many
- Overdose of avil tablet is harmful
- Szetalo tablet harmful overdose
- Temazepam overdose amount
- Blood test showing abnormal WBCs, neutrophils, lymphocytes, alkaline...
- Sperm test found to have very severe oligoteratozoo with severe...
- Pain in back. Is cold the cause & what medication?
- Advised for gall bladder, hydrosil and prostrate gland enlargement...
- Dizziness, pressure in ears and noise while swallowing after child...
- Blurred vision, pain & dry eyes,flashing lights in eye, menopausal &...
- Old and out of shape. Heart rate races after strenuous exercise. Use a...
- My urine really stinks. Why would this happen?
- Pain in the head, pulsing sound in ears, back pain. Serious issue?
- Sore and achy around heart. Fluctuates throughout the day. Why would...