Over the past 2 years I started having ear infections
You need to visit an ENT surgeon and not neurosurgeon
You need to visit an ENT surgeon and not neurosurgeon. You may be having infection of the middle ear. You may need to start an antibiotic tablet and ear drop and nasal steroid spray.
You need to undergo an examination under microscopy and pure tone audiogram, impedance audiogram and rigid nasal endoscopy. Please review with the reports and then we can come to a conclusion.
Get well soon.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Is it normal to have seapage from a nose packing
- I am having pain my left ear from last couple
- My wife has been reporting head ache for past few
- I want an answer from Specialist too. ________________________________ I...
- Hi, Recently, I have joined swimming classes and this very
- Hello - I am 33 years old male and my
- My 18 year old daughter drank XXXXXXX floor cleaner yesterday
- The skin inside my ears before inner ear is suddenly
- sir.. , my brother have some breathing difficulties recently.. he
- Ok, please do not review the other opinion. I’m a