Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
164 Doctors are Online

Ovarian cyst,ovral l,contraceptive pill,penis enlargement,semen analysis,good motility

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2003
Answered : 336 Questions
1. My wife is having CYST of 25*12 MM my doctor suggested to use OVRAL L for it but I think this is contraceptive XXXXXXX but we are trying for kid since 5 years.
2. How can I increase length and grith of my private part since it is very small
Posted Thu, 3 May 2012 in Pregnancy
Follow-up: Ovarian cyst,ovral l,contraceptive pill,penis enlargement,semen analysis,good motility 6 minutes later
3. We are trying for kid from 5 Years
4. My wifer mensuration cycle is 30 days
5. My Semen Analysis says that I have a count of 56 Miliion and motatlity of 60%
6. We XXXXXXX every two day starting 12 th day to 15th Day.
7. Will OVRAL L can be used for Cyst treatment
Answered by Dr. Deepak Anvekar 1 hour later

From the history provided it seems that your wife has cystic ovarian disease.

Ovarian cysts are somewhat common, and are more common during a woman's childbearing years (from puberty to menopause).

The treatment initiated by your doctor is very good. And you might consider to continue it.
The initial treatment for treatment of simple and single ovarian cysts is with Birth control pills (oral contraceptives). The duration of treatment may be for 4 - 6 weeks. Longer term use may decrease the development of new ovarian cysts.

Infertility can result due to presence of anovulatory periods, in which the ovum necessary for formation of the baby is not produced and hence there is no chance of pregnancy.

Once a few cycles of the prescribed medication, Ovral L is completed, the cycles will be normal and proper ovulation and hence normal pregnancy can result.

With regard to the size of the penis, i would like to let you know that unless you are in possession of a micropenis - a rare condition in which a man’s erect penis is shorter ‎than 2 inches in length - size does not and should not matter. ‎

When measuring the penis dimensions, you need to consider the following :
1. length (the measurement from the base of a man’s penis to the tip) and
2. girth (the distance around a ‎penis, usually measured at the middle of a man’s penile shaft).
The average penis ranges between 3.5 and 6.2 ‎inches in length and between 3.7 and 5.1 inches in girth when erect.‎

In case, you still do think that your penis is very small, then consulting a cosmetic surgeon for a proper evaluation and discussion of surgical elongation of penis can be considered.

With regard to your semen analysis, the counts of sperms as well as the motility of the sperms is excellent and will not cause any issues to have father a child. Additional data, regarding morphology of the sperms if provided might help to confirm the same.

The frequency of sexual intercourse is also fine during the fertile period of the cycle ( day 10 to day 18 ).

Based on all the discussion, my final interpretation would be that your wife is currently having anovulatory cycles, due to the ovarian cysts and treatment with Ovral L, for a few months might help to have proper ovulatory cycles and then you will have no issues to have healthy kids.

I hope this helps to clear your doubts.

Please feel free to ask any additional questions, which I will be glad to answer.


Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Follow-up: Ovarian cyst,ovral l,contraceptive pill,penis enlargement,semen analysis,good motility 21 hours later
1. Why I am not able to XXXXXXX everday it pains for me and how to participate everday
2. I think I ahve erectile Dysfunciton how to get that treated
Answered by Dr. Deepak Anvekar 11 hours later

Thanks for the follow up.

Question 1: It seems that you are not able to have sex with your wife daily ?

Sexual problems range from weak erections, premature ejaculation, lack of ejaculation , lack of interest and so on.

It is very hard to evaluate your condition without a complete medical history and physical examination findings. Hence I would like to know the following details .

1. Do you trouble getting proper and hard erections ?

2. Do you ejaculate within a few minutes of initiating sex ?

3. Are you able to have proper erections while masturbating ?

4. Do you get erections early in the morning ?

Question: 2

In case, you do have erectile dysfunction, which is lack of proper and long lasting erections sufficient to have satisfactory sexual intercourse, then you can be treated with a trial of prescription medications like Sildenafil 25 mg ( Brand names: Viagra, Penagra) or Tadalafil 10 mg ( Megalis).

These medications work by relaxing the muscles and increasing the flow of the blood in the penis, hence help to have proper strong and long lasting erections. They are taken 30 minutes anytime, you plan to have sexual intercourse.

Here are some warning precautions for these medications:-

This medicine should be taken on an empty stomach. If it is taken with food it may take longer to work and be less effective.
This medicine may cause dizziness and visual disturbances. Hence you should avoid driving or operating machinery within six hours of taking them.
If you do feel dizzy or lightheaded after taking this medicine you should lie down until the symptoms pass.
If your erection lasts longer than four hours (priapism), consult a doctor immediately. Treatment of this condition should not be delayed more than six hours, as this can cause damage to the erectile tissue in the penis and irreversible erectile dysfunction.
This medicine should not be taken more than once a day.

You might consult a sexologist or your doctor who can prescribe these medications as well as rule out other causes affecting your sexual functions.

In case of doubts, you can further ask your questions, along with details of the Information that I have requested from you in the earlier part of this response. This will help me to help you better.

I hope this helps.

Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask an OBGYN

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor