Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps

186 Doctors Online
Doctor Image
Dr. Andrew Rynne

Family Physician

Exp 50 years

I will be looking into your question and guiding you through the process. Please write your question below.

Operated for prolactinoma. Have problem of high prolactin level. Looking for homeopathic medicine

Answered by
Dr. Ratnesh Pandey


Practicing since :2010

Answered : 970 Questions

Posted on Tue, 5 Feb 2013 in Homeopathy
Question: I have a problem of high prolactin level for past 7 years. Have been operated for prolactinoma 7yrs back. I was taking cabergoline (allopathic medicine) to control my prolactin since 6 yrs. One year back I shifted to homeopathic medicine. But I have changed at least 3 homeopath because they have failed to control my prolactin level. I don't want to shift back to allopathic just because few homeopaths have failed. Although I don't know what medicine homeopath gives me (as you know very few homeopath show their prescription) but I know my current homeopath is giving me Thuja 10m and pituary gland. Please advise which homeopathic medicine will suit in my case. My prolactin always ranges from 70 - 113. Normal value is 13 for men. You know very well a high prolactin level caused many problems in men including milk from breast and erectile dysfunction. I am also taking testostreone injections to maintain my libido..
Answered by Dr. Ratnesh Pandey 13 hours later
Welcome to Health Care Magic.

First of all, I would like to thank you for keeping faith on Homoeopathy.
You can start with the following medicine

1 Lac Can 200 6 pills once in a day on tongue Made in German

2 Carpus Luteum 0/2 (zero by two) 1 spoon once in day

3 Thyrodinum 3x , 3 pills three times in a day (WSI)

This is a hormonal disturbance so it will take time for complete cure and medicine may be revised after 45 days as per the progress.

If you have any query feel free to ask.


Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Shanthi.E

The User accepted the expert's answer

Share on
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions ,  
Medical Topics ,  

Recent questions on  Homeopathy

doctor1 MD

my son , 21 years old has dry scalp, scales, dandruff, rapid hair fall and cisty pimples on nose. he is asthmatic as well . he has sulpha allergy. please advise suitable homeopathy medicine. Before being advised I would like to know your terms and conditions.

doctor1 MD

severe hair loss
Hi am paramesh, and mt weight is 77 kgs, where my height is 5.7. I have been suffering from a severe hair loss ll, and I a mm taking homeopathy treatment since 8 months and I did not observed any control on loosing hair. I heard from my friend that, "tugain gel r solution" is the best cream which would recover our hair. Is that correct? please suggest me the best answer. And please suggest if we have any best medicine to treat my hair loss. Any help in this would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

doctor1 MD

i have nocternal emmission problem because of over musterbation my penis is curved on the left side & i have used many different medicines like homeopathic + hikmat but all these medicine did not solve my problem on the other hand one cream which is a local anaesthetic cream have decreased my sensitivity of penis but nocternal emmission did not solve.
please guide me for sake of God what is the right medication & there is a cure available or not.

my name is Shahid
my Email address is YYYY@YYYY

doctor1 MD

My relative is affected by jaundice. He is alchoholic. He is also suffering from psoriasis. I want to get the jaundice cured immly before embarking upon the equally serious problem of psoriasis. As unani/ayurvedic/homeopathy is said to be a better option for jaundice treatment, please let me know the dependable and successful doctors/clinics in those disciplines,in Chennai. tnks. Jaanaa

doctor1 MD

Hello Dr I have diabetes and cholesterol Gerd and ibs Urethal stenosis. I pass slow urine or sometimes it gets blocked. Sometimes it is normal. Dr has advise me to do cystscopy but I have heard after doing cystscopy and widening the urethra pipe...

doctor1 MD

Good evening doctor, am 39 yr old female, I hv scalp psoriasis and in body...I was prescribed CSAC6 ointment + dipnate...the lessions however don't show any improvement seems reddish elevated and sometimes painful.... Request you to...

doctor1 MD

Hello Doctor, I have hypothyroidism and was taking Thyrox 100 and went for routine test last month. Tsh was found in normal range and around same time I visited one Homeopathy doctor and started taking Homeopathy medicine for thyroid and stopped...