Operated for prolactinoma. Have problem of high prolactin level. Looking for homeopathic medicine

Dr. Ratnesh Pandey

Homeopath

Posted on Tue, 5 Feb 2013 in Homeopathy
Question: I have a problem of high prolactin level for past 7 years. Have been operated for prolactinoma 7yrs back. I was taking cabergoline (allopathic medicine) to control my prolactin since 6 yrs. One year back I shifted to homeopathic medicine. But I have changed at least 3 homeopath because they have failed to control my prolactin level. I don't want to shift back to allopathic just because few homeopaths have failed. Although I don't know what medicine homeopath gives me (as you know very few homeopath show their prescription) but I know my current homeopath is giving me Thuja 10m and pituary gland. Please advise which homeopathic medicine will suit in my case. My prolactin always ranges from 70 - 113. Normal value is 13 for men. You know very well a high prolactin level caused many problems in men including milk from breast and erectile dysfunction. I am also taking testostreone injections to maintain my libido..
Answered by Dr. Ratnesh Pandey 13 hours later
Hello
Welcome to Health Care Magic.

First of all, I would like to thank you for keeping faith on Homoeopathy.
You can start with the following medicine

1 Lac Can 200 6 pills once in a day on tongue Made in German

2 Carpus Luteum 0/2 (zero by two) 1 spoon once in day

3 Thyrodinum 3x , 3 pills three times in a day (WSI)

This is a hormonal disturbance so it will take time for complete cure and medicine may be revised after 45 days as per the progress.

If you have any query feel free to ask.

Thanks

Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Shanthi.E