Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
134 Doctors are Online

Open wound on foreskin, had unprotected sex, itchy scrotum. Should I be worried?

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

Practicing since : 2003
Answered : 345 Questions
I have a open wound on my foreskin after unprotected sex with my gf. A day after my scrotum was real itchy but that stopped after a good wash. About 2 to 3 days later I sore developed. There is a possibility that it came from masturbation though. Should I be worried?
Posted Wed, 5 Sep 2012 in Men's Health
Answered by Dr. Kruti 2 hours later
Thanks for posting your query.

Since you have an open wound following intercourse with your partner it’s more likely that you have developed it following that and not the masturbation.

This may be a sexually transmitted disease.

I would recommend that you need to consult your local doctor about the same. He can diagnose it after examination and treat you accordingly so as to prevent any complications.

In case you could post a photo here I will be glad to have a look and opine accordingly. You have a feature to upload the reports / image by yourself at the right side of the query page, please utilize that so that I can answer your queries better.

Awaiting your response.

Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Procedures

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask an Internal Med Specialist

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor