One of my relative was diagnosed with T2N0M0 breast carcinoma

Excellent
Question
One of my relative was diagnosed with T2N0M0 breast carcinoma exactly a year back and operated in XXXXXXX 2017. 3cm, ER+, PR+, HER2--. Quadrantectomy done with axillary dissection. TC*4 chemo given with 21 days radiation. Chemo completed on 27th March, 2017. Radiation completed on 26th May, 2017. Currently on Femara.

We did her first mammography after surgery and report attached for your review. Please let me know your thoughts. We are yet to meet her oncologist.
Sun, 11 Feb 2018 in General Health

Answered by Dr. Deepak Sundriyal 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
Hello. It is likely a seroma

Detailed Answer:
Hello dear. I have seen the report. So, there is nothing to suggest a recurrent disease. Thick walled collection is likely a seroma. Seroma is an ooze from surrounding lymph vessels n blood vessels. It is harmless. It will regress on its own.
Thanks and regards

Follow-up: One of my relative was diagnosed with T2N0M0 breast carcinoma 11 hours later
Thanks for the response. Just one follow up question.

There is a mentioned about benign lymph nodes in her left breast without any Birad value. Should this be further evaluated with FNAC considering the history?

Answered by Dr. Deepak Sundriyal 5 hours later
Brief Answer:
Hello dear. No need for fna

Detailed Answer:
Hello dear. Sinxe fatty hilum is preserved, no need for fna.
Thanks and regards