On the depo shot. Had unprotected sex and spotted. Chances of pregnancy?
The depot shot is pretty safe where pregnancy is concerned. The spotting may be unrelated. However, i have seen & had worse accidents. Hence i err on the side of caution. Please do a B-Hcg blood/serum test to assess the condition. If negative as i envisage it will be, you can breathe easier!
Trust this is clear & preecise & do hope it all pans out well inthe end. Cheers!
Dr Praveen Rodrigues MD
Dermatologist, Cosmetologist, Venereologist
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- On depo unprotective sex pregnancy
- Are there chances of pregnancy while on depo shot
- Depo shot and pregnancy
- Took the depo shot late have pregnancy symptoms pregnancy chances
- On depo shot had unprotected sex chances of pregnancy
- Depo shot during pregnancy
- Is pregnancy possible while on depo shot with brown spotting
- Depo shot and pregnancy after
- Depo shot and pregnancy test
- Depo shot and pregnancy symptoms