Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
185 Doctors are Online

On prescribed drugs for pain. Do not have doctor to prescribe. What to do?

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2005
Answered : 2408 Questions
yes I am on precribed drugs for pain I don't have a doctor yet in mexico wher I am movining I currently receive #180 /10-325 Norco how do I continue this script in Mexico.
Posted Tue, 30 Jul 2013 in Medicines and Side Effects
Answered by Dr. Shanthi.E 1 hour later

Thanks for posting your query.

Your answer is simple and easy. You could get the same script prescribed by a Physician assistant at Mexico. I am sure the doctor would prescribe it to you.

Please do carry your medical records with you while you consult the doctor.

Hope this helps you.

Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask an Internal Med Specialist

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor