On oxyelite pro to reduce weight. Leg starts swelling while walking. Is it safe to take this medicine?

Dr. Praveen Tayal

Orthopaedic Surgeon

Posted on Wed, 22 Aug 2012 in Bones, Muscles and Joints
Question: Hi I am 30 years old male and my height is 5'9 & i weigh 97 kgs. I have been consuming Oxyelite Pro (Fatburner) since last 4 weeks and it has helped me a bit to reduce my weight. My problem is that while having a brisk walk or running on treadmill, I am getting a bulge on my right leg with swelling all over the leg. My physician had asked me to get my blood test done. The results were astonishing. My C.P.K. (IFCC) is 243 U/L which is too high & my 25-HYDROXY, Vitamin D is 11 ng/ml which is insufficiency. Currently my doctor has asked me to do a course of Carnisure 500 & D-rise for 2 months

My question is, is it safe to consume both Carnisure 500 & D-rise along with Oxyelite Pro? Would there be any side effects if i consume the medicines along with Oxyelite Pro?

Regards, XXXXXXX XXXXXXX
Answered by Dr. Praveen Tayal 6 hours later
Both carnisure and D-rise are naturally occurring supplements which are otherwise also present in our body. Combining their use with oxy elite pro is not likely to cause any drug interactions or reduce each others effect.
You can take these simultaneously as advised to you by your doctor.
I hope this answers your query.
In case you have additional questions or doubts, you can forward them to me, and I shall be glad to help you out.
Please accept my answer in case you do not have further queries.
Regards.
Dr. Praveen Tayal.