Ok, tension in the body usually results in those parts
Please see detalied answer.
Hi and Welcome to Ask A Doctor service. I have read your question and here is my advice.
Inside temp of our body is constant and necesaary for proper functions of every system of our body. Our body has good power to adjust to some degree of temprature variation and that do not effect our immunity or body systems .Though the body reacts differently to the tempratures to adjust and keep inner body temp constant. However if this coldness or heat both goes to an exteme severity , or for prolong times , either can cause adverse effects on every system of our body including immunity.
Out skin responds to variation in temprature and hence sweats in heat ( to loose heat) and drying and decrease blood flow to the skin to conserve heat in coldness , this may be reasons for why there may be some changes in body parts while exposure to heat or cold .
Regarding immunity , it works good in both hot and cold if to an extent , if severe enough both cold or hot can compromise our body systems .
Yes in specific link to immunity and temperature , we have some sort of immune responses which differ in the two setting like there are some cold antibodies and warm antibiotics that respond in respective temprature. but details of that would be beyond the scope of this discussion.
I hope this help you understand your query, please feel free if you have any specific question or concerns which need to be adressed. I would be glad to answer .
Kind Regards Dr Rahman
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Hello. In Mid-May I spent two weeks traveling in a
- I have severe insomnia . so I have taken 2
- Hello, I am trying to find how to complete sentences
- awakened dizzy this morning with a cold sweat. took my
- Would 250 mg daily of magnesium have adverse effect on
- I have been having a feeling of something moving up
- I received my MRI and MRA of both brain and
- at what low dose of predisone does your adernal glands
- blood test results how high is it when you are
- Ulcer pain keeps me from sleeping. Can I take Tylenol