Ok. Trying to determine if I have anything to worry
No risk of STDs except oro labial herpes.
Hello and welcome to ask a doctor service. I have gone through the query and here is my advice.
There is no need for panic. Apart from a risk of acquiring orolabial herpes (not genital herpes) through kissing there is no risk of STDs. STDs are only transmitted through direct sexual contact that involves either direct contact between infected genital surfaces or exchange of infected genital secretions. They are not transmitted through skin to skin contact, kissing or touching each other genitals.
Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if you need any more assistance.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for thinning of skin
- Is boil inside nose folliculitis a cause for concern?
- What casues allergic skin rash?
- How to diagnose herepes type 2?
- What causes white pimples in vagina?
- Suggest treatment for headache, acne and weight gain
- Suggest treatment for dandruff and red spot on scalp
- What causes non itchy eruption on penis?
- Suggest treatment for itching acne on hand
- Suggest treatment for itching sensation all over body