Noticed white discharge during sex before ejaculation. What is causing this?

Dr. Sree Gouri SR

OBGYN

Posted on Fri, 21 Dec 2012 in Women's Health
Question: I had a white discharge during sex before ejaculation and my boyfriend thinks I was having sex with someone else. We had sex a week before with ejaculation. Is it the sperm coming out from then? I am worried.
Answered by Dr. Sree Gouri SR 33 minutes later

Excessive vaginal discharge can be seen in some physiological conditions also, which is called physiological leucorrhea.
During intercourse also the vaginal secretions increase. These are secreted from different glands like bartholin glands.
So what you had could be normal vaginal discharge only and that may not be the semen which was ejaculated one week before.
So try to tell your friend that it is physiological process and no need to worry about it.
Hope I have answered your query. I will be available to answer your follow up queries. If you are satisfied with all my answer, please rate the answer after closing the discussion.