Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
181 Doctors are Online

Noticed shaky hands and fingers. How to cure this problem?

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

Practicing since : 2005
Answered : 349 Questions
Hi, I am having symptoms which very well correlate with essential tremors. I am 38 and my daughters with age 3 yrs and 8 yrs also started showing up similar symptoms. Recently I observed my younger kid trying to put off my bottons but her hands and fingeres were shaking like anything. Are there any good doctors in Hyderabad who can cure this problem?
Posted Wed, 7 Nov 2012 in Brain and Spine
Answered by Dr. Piyush Ostwal 49 minutes later
Thanks for the query.

In Hyderabad, Dr. Rupam Borgohain is there who is specialized in the treatment of movement disorders. The tremor disorder falls under the same specialization. You can consult him for it. Your kids are too young to have essential tremors.

Detailed evaluation of you and your family is required to confirm whether you and your kids have the same disease.

I hope I have answered your query. If you have more queries, i will be happy to answer.

Good luck.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask a Neurologist

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor