Noticed sagging of scrotal sack and white bumps on testicles. What treatment should be done?

Dr. Ram Choudhary

Posted on Tue, 11 Dec 2012 in Testicle Problems
Question: I have over a half dozen white very small bumps on my testicles, and my testicles start sagging below my penis halfway thru the day my testicle sack also looks very deflated and shiny and my testicles look lopsided
Answered by Dr. Ram Choudhary 1 hour later
Hello XXXXXXX,
Sagging and hanging of scrotal sack is not a disease, it is perfectly normal to have such sack. In warm season, warm clothing or during working hour scrotum tend to be lax and when you bath it would shrink to tight ball. Lopsided feel of testes is also okay. The bumps seem most likely related to local infection like papillomas or they may be sebaceous cysts or furuncles etc.
A visit to a local physician would be further helpful.
I hope this answers your query.
In case you have any follow up queries or doubts, you can forward them for me, and I shall be glad to help you.
Please accept my answer in case you do not have further queries.