Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps

193 Doctors Online
Owl Image
Dr. Andrew Rynne

Family Physician

Exp 18 years

I will be looking into your question and guiding you through the process. Please write your question below.

Noticed sagging of scrotal sack and white bumps on testicles. What treatment should be done?

Answered by
Owl Image
Dr. Ram Choudhary

Internal Medicine Specialist

Practicing since :2001

Answered : 2272 Questions

I have over a half dozen white very small bumps on my testicles, and my testicles start sagging below my penis halfway thru the day my testicle sack also looks very deflated and shiny and my testicles look lopsided
Tue, 11 Dec 2012 in Testicle Problems
Answered by Dr. Ram Choudhary 1 hour later
Thanks for posting your query.
Sagging and hanging of scrotal sack is not a disease, it is perfectly normal to have such sack. In warm season, warm clothing or during working hour scrotum tend to be lax and when you bath it would shrink to tight ball. Lopsided feel of testes is also okay. The bumps seem most likely related to local infection like papillomas or they may be sebaceous cysts or furuncles etc.
A visit to a local physician would be further helpful.
I hope this answers your query.
In case you have any follow up queries or doubts, you can forward them for me, and I shall be glad to help you.
Please accept my answer in case you do not have further queries.
Wishing you good health.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by

The User accepted the expert's answer

Share on
Question is related to
Medical Topics

Recent questions on Scrotum

doctor1 MD

hi i m gowtham , i m suffering from cyst in prostrate problems . will ther be pain in scrotum if ther is cyst in prostrate , is ther any chance of varicocele because of prostrate problems ..i m suffering from pain in scrotum n in my abdomen..expecting advice pls...

doctor1 MD

I have a dry patch of skin on my scrotum. At times it's so itchy that I scratch until it bleeds. I have used cortizone cream on it and that seem to help. But now there is a small boil there that has occurred twice. I attribute it to the time of year and the very dry skin.

doctor1 MD

My penis and scrotum are red and itchy. The shaft is kind of swollen. The scrotum is tightened and kind of looks like corduroy. The red is all over, not just in spots. There are no bumps or warts. This happened to me when I was younger but I never got it checked and it went away on its own.

doctor1 MD

hello sir, i have a hydrocele surgery 40 days before.But still now there is swelling in that scrotum. is it curable ,aur how much time it will take to recover.also i am feeling mild pain, so the doctor advised to take lytix-D for the pain. can i start my daily exercise.plz help me.

doctor1 MD

Can testicular torsion cause LOW grade pain?

doctor1 MD

Ok, I asked about this yesterday in the main forum. After thinking about it and being a little more clear headed, I decided to put it here in the "ask a specialist." Most of my question yesterday went unanswered. What was answered was very short...

doctor1 MD

I was diagnosed with intermittent testicular torsion 3 years ago and had orchiopexy performed with non absorbable sutures. Before the surgery my testicle would be backwards (180 degrees) 90% of the time or more and I had pain every day from it....