Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
149 Doctors are Online

Noticed red string in urine. Why am I having pain in penis and scrotum?

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

Practicing since : 1998
Answered : 577 Questions
i have plain right side lower in scoetum and prnis too ....i had urine with red fibre(strings)
Posted Sat, 24 Nov 2012 in Men's Health
Answered by Dr. Rajiv goel 1 hour later

Thanks for the query.

You are having classical symptoms of stone disease.

You need to get investigated with Ultrasound KUB and Urine routine and culture tests. See an urologist at the earliest. You need to be started on antibiotics and alpha blockers for the treatment.

Do not be worried; you shall be fine with medications.

Hope this answers your query. Let me know if there are other concerns.

Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask an Internal Med Specialist

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor