Noticed purple spots below ear lobe. Could it be bug bite?
I can very well understand your concern!
You say there was a purple XXXXXXX that has faded now!
It can be a scratch XXXXXXX or minor injury with a toy or any play tool!
What bug she had? Viral fever??
It is unlikely that this is related to the bug as it is only a single lesion and that too a transient one!
Just keep watching!
She should be OK.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Bug bite with white spots
- Purple splotchy bug bites
- Splotchy red and purple bug bites
- Spots on the head resembling bug bites what are these
- Red bug bites turn purple
- Triamcinolone for bed bug bites
- Purple bug bites with whiteheads
- Bug bite spot getting larger raised and colorful bruise
- Round red spots on skin bug bites
- Blister on ear lobe bug bite toddler
- 3 month child passing small stools. What is the problem and what should...
- 12 months old not getting erections. Should I be concerned?
- Child having watery stools after steroid treatment. Should I be concerned?
- How to make a baby sleep through the night?
- 45 days old passing stool more then 8 times. Feeding with enfamil state...
- Is it possible for an unborn baby measuring 149mm head circumference to...
- Noticed purplish dots under skin and swollen legs after vaccination....
- Why a child is feeling lethargic and complaining of abdominal pain?
- 11 months old getting a whitish layer on tongue. Does it require any...
- 11 month baby facing difficulty to pass stool. What treatment should be...