Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
121 Doctors are Online

Noticed painful scratches on vagina. How to cure this?

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2010
Answered : 661 Questions
Hi, my vagina hurt so I took a mirror to check it out and I found the source, it was some scratched skin from my bf fingering me.... Is there any way to help this heal?? Also I found something growth like just inside my vagina. It just looks and feels like an extra strand of skin... What the heck is it?!
Posted Thu, 4 Apr 2013 in Vaginal and Uterus Health
Answered by Dr. Muhammad Ishfaq Habib 1 hour later
Thanks for the query

The outgrowth you have provided in the photo is actually not a scratched skin but it seems more like a gland that is has been scratched or inflamed due to excessive pressure or friction with fingering.

Do not touch it frequently and give it some rest and topical analgesics will help you relieve the pain

if you still have some query, feel free to ask

Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask an OBGYN

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor