Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
174 Doctors are Online

Noticed pain during passing stools. Suggest medication for free stool passage?

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

Practicing since : 1996
Answered : 1828 Questions
Hi doctor Today I sensed little pain for the first time during my.motion. I could also sense some very small flesh kind of thing which caused me pain. I suspect if this is the first stage of piles. can you please suggest me any medicine for free stool passage so that this problem doesnot increase.
Posted Wed, 18 Dec 2013 in Digestion and Bowels
Answered by Dr. Ratnakar Kini 1 hour later
Brief Answer: Detailed answer given below Detailed Answer: Hi, Thanks for posting your query. I am Dr.Ratnakar Kini and I am pleased to assist you. Pain during defecation can occur due to either a fissure or a thrombosed pile. Both fissure and piles occur when someone is constipated. Good bowel movements provide relief of symptoms. For good bowel movements three things are essential - 1. High fiber diet - eat lot of vegetables and fruits 2. Drink enough fluids 3. Good physical activity You can take fiber supplements like cremadiet which will facilitate good bowel movements. I hope that answers your question. Let me know if I can assist you further. Regards, Dr.Ratnakar Kini
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask a Gastroenterologist

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor