Noticed movable lump on the side of abdomen. What could it be?
Thanks for your query.
You have noticed two pea-sized lumps on left side of abdomen. Since how long these lumps have been there. Since they are painless and move freely, they are not infective in origin.
Most likely, they could be either Lipomas or soft tissue tumors like Fibroma, Neurofibroma, etc. The final diagnosis can be confirmed only on clinical examination and excision biopsy. Please consult a surgeon for clinical examination and assessment.
Revert if you need any clarification. Thanks with Regards.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What is the difference between a movable lump and an immovable lump
- Noticed movable lump above collarbone what could it be
- Movable hard lump under jawline what could it be
- Noticed movable lump under collarbone what could be this
- Noticed a lump in throat what this could be
- Lump above knee no pain movable what could this be
- Noticed a movable lump on the sides of the knuckle
- Lump in abdomen what could be this
- Noticed lump on shoulder what could it be
- Painful movable lump in side of abdomen